- 1. Life insurance rates have fallen and there may be the opportunity to save money.
- 2. Group life insurance rates become prohibitively expensive as you near age 50 | Private market alternatives are usually less expensive and are portable into retirement.
- 3. You may need additional coverage due to marriage, divorce, a new job or maybe even a new kid.
- 4. You want to work with life insurance experts who represent a variety of highly rated companies.
- 5. You want to work with a life insurance expert who understands how the health or avocation profile may impact your insurability and rates.